Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 21

Today was another good day. I feel very focused and have no desire to eat "bad" food. Not even one temptation! I am trying to learn more about the raw food diet and what is best to be eaten. Today I purchased some spelt bread that was good. I also checked out some dessert pages that Rhea sent me that looked pretty amazing, though I am not looking to add desserts to my rotation just yet! :) The best part of the whole diet is eating food for nourishment reasons and then finding the things that best suit my taste buds. I cannot tell you how much I love the taste of olive oil and salad vinegar - who would have ever thought? I am trying to get my eating on track before I start worrying about the exercise portion. If I started exercising right away I know I would end up veering off my current path because I would get too hungry and not know what to eat. This way I can make one life adjustment at a time. Hopefully next week I will be ready to incorporate the exercise portion. I am not looking at this as a race, it's more of a permanent lifestyle change, so I don't want to mess it up. This time it's for keeps!

1 comment:

  1. Yoga and Veggies has an easy hummus recipe too, you can dip your veggies in it.

    Also she has some great salad recipes, so look more at her site, you can avoid the chocolate! :-)

    ReplyDelete