I made a trip to the grocery store to buy some kale and bananas and ended up buying quite a bit of fruits and veggies and it only ended up costing $30. I was worried that switching to the raw diet would end up being spendy, but it seems like it won't be too bad. I should end up saving a lot of money just by not eating out, really.
Now that I have some bananas I am going to delve into making a smoothie. This is exciting stuff! :) Tomorrow I should be receiving the rest of the raw foods stuff that I purchased and I am very excited about that. I am most excited for the spiralizer that I bought so I can make zucchini spaghetti. It's going to be pretty exciting!
Here is my menu plan for today:
Breakfast: Fruit & Nuts
Lunch: Tomato Soup (from yesterday)
I was not a fan of this at all and threw it in the garbage. The shallots were too crunchy. So I had a salad instead.
Lunch (Take 2): Chopped Salad w/King Garlic Hemp Dressing
King Garlic Hemp Dressing Recipe
1 cup Hemp Oil
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
3 large garlic cloves
1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon Celtic salt
Snack: 1 slice of Shepherd's bread (not a raw food) with peanut butter and banana
Supper: Parsley Passion Smoothie


No comments:
Post a Comment