Friday, May 7, 2010
Day 18/365
I feel like I am having a total brain block regarding eating well. I don't know exactly what it is, but it's like no matter what my intentions start out as, given the opportunity to mess it up I will take that option every time. It's one of those things that really makes me question how much I really want this. Or even more so, why am I so afraid of losing weight? When I eat well I feel great, and when I do that and exercise I feel terrific! But for some reason I just have a road block and I am not quite sure how to get over it. I think I need to start over and get my plan in order and then go over it every day to get myself re-excited every day so I stay on track. But then when I get up in the morning afternoon I am raring to go and don't take the time to reflect on this. I am my own worst enemy and I need to get out of my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment