Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 19/365

I am feeling completely hopeless right now. It seems like everything is crumbling right now and I don't really know what to do to get out of this funk. I think it started coming on before Bella was put to sleep and then that just exasperated everything. That along with the semester coming to an end and all that comes with that (I have assignments to get done, finals to take and a 20-page paper to write) is just pushing me over the edge. I am trying to keep it all under control but I seriously feel like I am going to snap. I can feel my stress level rising and I keep catching myself sighing. Eating right and exercising are just not on my priority list right now and that isn't helping either. Today I feel like a lost cause and I don't have anything chipper to contribute. Tomorrow is a new day. Or so "they" say.

1 comment:

  1. hang in there Shay. I know it is a difficult time, but know that you can get through this.

    This is just a test of your strength!

    ReplyDelete